At the last minute, we decided we would have a Sunday Roast for dinner.
It had been a while, and it sounded yummy.
On a whim, we decided to throw in a fondue dessert.
Andrew headed off for our standard Saturday night shopping trip and picked up all the supplies.
We had talked about inviting people over either for dinner or just dessert.
But I had a BIG paper due, and I couldn't commit to hostessing.
I ended up getting far enough done, however, that we decided to invite Andrew's parents over.
The meal was delicious!
Andrew had woken up before me and gotten everything into the crock pot.
We ate dinner and then whipped out the fondue.
The boys were in heaven!
Ammon became a chocolate MESS.
It was hilarious to watch him eating fondue.
Peter loved it, although he was just as content to eat the fruit without the chocolate.
Tonight was spent with good food and great company.
What more can a person ask for?

No comments:
Post a Comment