| 3 LBS |
After three weeks I have hit the ten pound mark! Yay!!! I could seriously keep on this diet pretty much as long as I needed to in terms of not cheating. I miss foods at different times, but I'm never hungry or tempted to binge eat. Sadly, I have decided that I just can't afford it, so I have five weeks of food left and then I am done. Hopefully I'll continue to have some good loss between now and the time I run out of "diet food".
This week my weight did the same thing as it did the week before - it kind of plateaued for several days, but then I saw the drop at the end. The nice thing was I really starting to FEEL different in terms of my size. I have always heard that YOU start noticing your weight loss at around ten pounds and that other people start seeing it at twenty. I can say that ten pounds, though likely not that noticeable to anyone besides myself and my husband, felt great! I just woke up yesterday morning FEELING skinnier. It was awesome.
Because this diet has such a severe cut in calories, it is recommended that you don't exercise for the first two weeks as your body adjusts. I am now finished with the third week, and I have yet to incorporate exercise into it. Especially knowing that I am going to have to quite this diet earlier than I had hoped, I really need to get on that exercise piece both to make the most of my potential loss and to redevelop good habits. I used to walk three miles a day pretty much five days a week on a regular basis. But I think it's been more than a year since that's been part of my regular routine. Time to bring it back!
No comments:
Post a Comment