It looks like one reason I fell so behind in blogging is that I forgot to take pictures!
Here are a few that cover the second half of February and all of March.
When we got Andrew off the evening shift at work, we re-discovered Friday night.
We made a fun treat and had a family game night.
I love playing games and always consider it a treat when the four of us play together.
Pack Meeting in February was fun.
Somehow we have managed to miss both March and April.
We had a great dinner and a fun time visiting with friends and neighbors.
In March we took advantage of our Clark Planetarium Passes.
It's fun that we have cousins with the same set-up.
We tagged along on their outing.
After hanging out and watching a movie at the planetarium, we walked over to Gateway.
The kids had fun playing in the water.
It was also really fun to find Grandma's name on the Olympic wall.
We were with Nunes cousins, so that is the Grandma we looked up first.
But both Grandma's were volunteers and we found Grandma Shadel's name as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment